Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Newbie244

Captain Newbie's Staff Application Empty Captain Newbie's Staff Application

Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:24 pm
Steam name: Captain Newbie

In game name:
Captain Newbie
SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Captain_Newbie/

Country(to get an idea on timezone):
United States

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team:
Honestly you wouldn’t really gain anything but an extra staff member. (Who happens to really like cheese)

Why do you want to be staff: I like this server and want to help make sure it has room to grow. (By banishing rule breakers to the shadow realm of course)

How long have you been playing on the server:
Not entirely sure but i’m pretty sure i found this server in sometime in January 2018 (Very rough estimate)

How active can you be: I’m usually on Every day (No social life)

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you were inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone:
Bring them to a sit and tell them they need to advert outside the pd before raiding. If they do it again I'll just warn them.

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most:
Assuming they’re following the rules for playing music as a hobo then i would just go somewhere else. (After telling them about my love of cheese of course.)

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit:
Teleport them to my sit, freeze/jail them, inform another staff member, then continue with my sit.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic:
Ban them. (Not before informing them about how i dream about cheese.)

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: [/b]
I would try to calm them and if that doesn't work, then i Get another staff member to calm them down while I take the sit to another area.

(Just a repost plus i changed the color of the title.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum