Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
tootsi

Tootsi's  Application Empty Tootsi's Application

Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:20 pm
Steam name:

In game name:Tootsii

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:163188785

Country(to get an idea on timezone):USA

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team:A helping hand and i know how the server works and the staff team I would make sure case's is handled fairly and that no one is favorited.

Why do you want to be staff:I wanna help the server as much as possible and help the community

How long have you been playing on the server: i was on for a couple months then my pc broke

How active can you be: almost everyday

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: Go on duty and tell them they have to advert outside jail them for 120 and tell them to read motd

What would you do if someone is  hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most:Walk away from the area

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: i would jail and strip them and either have someone take care of them or do it myself then go back to my sit

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: 2 week ban for racism because its hard r

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do:Tell him to calm down and talk to them after

Last edited by tootsi on Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : JUst an update to my answers)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum