Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
zanethemaddog

Zane's Staff Appication Empty Zane's Staff Appication

Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:30 pm

Steam name: Zanethemaddog

In game name:₉₉₉ ♛Heartless♛

SteamID:76561198227007436

Country(to get an idea on timezone):Georgia

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team:Im very well respected and very wise i will try to fix anybodys problems to the best of my ability to give the player a good time on the server.

Why do you want to be staff:I want to be staff to help out of the server and solve any problems that anybody is having to my best ability.

How long have you been playing on the server:About 3 days now

How active can you be:I can be on everyday for most of the day. Smile

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone. I would kill him because hes killing everybody else.

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most:I cant do anything about it even if i hate the song that still isn't breaking a rule

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit:I would fix the current person's problem then bring the person that is mass rdming to make sure both people are happy.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic:I would ban them for discrimination etc using racist slurs.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do:I would treat them like anybody else nobody gets special privileges.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum