Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
999Kidd

999Kidd staff app :) Empty 999Kidd staff app :)

Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:32 am
STAFF APPLICATION TEMPLATE
Please make sure to read everything carefully.
When creating a new topic, please put the title with (your name) staff application.
Due to the amount of staff we have right now, there is an age restriction of 15 years.

Steam name: 999Kidd

In game name: 999Kidd

SteamID: kaptainkidd

Country(to get an idea on timezone): America

Age: 11 (yeah young ik but i get alot that im mature, too mature for my age and i agree considering the things ive seen)

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: I am usually pretty chill, i am understanding and i have no bias

Why do you want to be staff: I really love the server, but i get rda'ed and rdmed so much and i would like to do something about it.

How long have you been playing on the server:
i honestly dont know, probs since like either summer last year to like december or early january 2020
How active can you be:
i have no life and my school is shut down for the rest of the year bc corona, so anywhere from like 2-8 hours depending on how busy i am
PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY
yessit
What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone:if he said kos if near then hes good. if he didnt, i bring him into a sit.

What would you do if someone is  hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most:
if its earrape/racist bring him into a sit, otherwise hes good. i may ask him to stop (not a threat just ask)
What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit:
scope him out to prevent him rdming more, and once im done w sit i will bring him in a sit
What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: bring him into a sit and kick/ban him for racism and micspam if its micspam

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: Try and calm down the situation, if i cant i bring a higher rank to try and get the situation cooled down

FAILING TO ANSWER ALL THESE QUESTIONS/ANSWERING THEM TRUTHFULLY WILL RESULT IN BEING DENIED ON THE SPOT

ALL STAFF APPLICATIONS ARE REVIEWED BY [C3] CONWELL and/or [C3] Boobie
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum