Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
chimmychim
chimmychim

Chimmychim's Staff app Empty Chimmychim's Staff app

Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:35 pm
Steam name: ?!chimmychim!?

In-game name: ChimmyChim

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:181442895

Country(to get an idea on timezone): America

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: I can stay on the server for a while, I have a lot of experience with being staff most of the servers I was staff on got shut down after a bit or I quit because they were switching to other RP modes

Why do you want to be staff: I really enjoy helping players and doing puzzles and staff sits are puzzles to me and this server seems like it needs a little bit of help solving them and I would enjoy to help out the community and the Staff community seems nice

How long have you been playing on the server: Well Idk how to check so ill just guess maybe around 5 to 7 weeks

How active can you be: Pretty active since I got back into darkrp again hopefully 2 hours if I can each day and if I can ill go higher

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you were inside PD and the thief right next to you adverts PD raid and starts killing everyone: well I am guessing you mean everyone that is not in the PD well I would freeze him since freezing will keep him from shooting others more and I would ask why is he doing that if he says he didn't know I would tell him do not do that unless you advert PD kos if near but you still have to only shoot the ones past the PD raid signs BUT it would be different if he did like pick players that are nowhere near him then I would jail him for a little bit like 2 minutes depends how many kills if he does to many he will get a ban

What would you do if someone is a hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: nothing because it's allowed unless it was ear rape

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: Massrdm is more important to deal with then a normal sit so I would tp jail him somewhere away from my current sit and since I would be respected I would not think I could ban so I would ask a higher staff member to deal with him then get back to my sit

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: I would gag the player and tell them to stop and ungag if they do it again ill get a higher admin then respected and get them to ban the player

Let's say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: Depends on what rank he is ill go with he is the same rank as me if he was higher then me then a higher or same rank as him would be dealing with it and not me but let's go with he is the same rank as me: I would  ask him to stop if he keeps going ill ask him one more time if he keeps going I would gag him and let him type if he says he will stop ill ungag him then go on with the sit

Last edited by chimmychim on Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
chimmychim
chimmychim

Chimmychim's Staff app Empty Re: Chimmychim's Staff app

Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:36 pm
Report any grammar issues and ill try to fix it ty
chimmychim
chimmychim

Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:56 pm
I Updated it to have more restrictions on the n-word admin problem because with the last one I gave him to many chances
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum