Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Seal-O

Seal-O staff application Empty Seal-O staff application

Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:42 pm
Steam name: Repulse_Seal

In game name: Seal o

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:120593226

Country(to get an idea on timezone): USA

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: I am always offering to help, I have no warnings, and with schools being out for so long i will be able to stay active on the server

Why do you want to be staff: I was once a staff on another server but sadly it died out and eventually was deleted

How long have you been playing on the server: I cant find exact but around 10 hours game time

How active can you be: I can play 4-5 hours most days

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: If he kills people out of the pd raid zone i would warn for rdm and apply a 2 minute jail.

What would you do if someone is  hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: I would request they stop and if it gets out of control, I would kick them from the server and give them a 2 day ban if they join back and continue mic spamming.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: I would finish my sit and then confirm it was mass rdm, from there i would apply 2 week ban.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: I would take them to a sit and either warn or jail for 2 minutes, if they continue i will apply second warning and apply 1 day ban

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: I would treat the staff member as another member and tell them that it is unacceptable and i would submit their actions on the forum based on how bad the situation becomes.

FAILING TO ANSWER ALL THESE QUESTIONS/ANSWERING THEM TRUTHFULLY WILL RESULT IN BEING DENIED ON THE SPOT

ALL STAFF APPLICATIONS ARE REVIEWED BY [C3] CONWELL and/or [C3] Boobie
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum