Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
NightFreez3

NightFreeze's Staff app  Empty NightFreeze's Staff app

Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:10 pm
Steam name: NightFreeze

In game name: C3 NightFreeze

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:129311764

Country(to get an idea on timezone):United States (Eastern time zone)

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: Benefits? I'm very old school staff, as I was a previous HeadAdmin. I'm very Calm. I Know how to handle all sorts of situations. Im very peaceful with all players (As everyone should be) I will most likely but picking Going on duty as staff over roleplaying so I will be on duty helping everyone and solving reports at anytime. If I am roleplaying, and a report is made about something and if no one takes the case within about a minute, I will respond regardless what's going on in rp (if i'm not apart of any major ongoing roleplay at the time(Raids, kidnapping, mugs, that sorta thing) )

Why do you want to be staff: I would LOVE to become staff again because i miss being staff and i was such a major role and i worked my ass off to receive my rank. I was a previous Headadmin as started before, I do understand that I may not be accepted automatically to my previous rank but if I have to rank up from Moderator,Admin,Superadmin, and back to Headadmin; I will if I have to. This server meant the world to me 3-4 years ago and i left because things were getting out of hand with the staff team (Power hungry, greed, abuse of power, favoritism, etc) but it seems most of that has gone away. I only want my rank back because i just wanna stay on duty and help players out.

How long have you been playing on the server: 3+ years

How active can you be: 7+ hours a day (while the corona virus has schools shut down until April 24th) but when schools start back up then it will be 1-2 hours in the afternoon plus 2-5 hours on the weekend.

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: (Back when I was a major part of the server) I believe there was a rule stating that you have to Advert PD raid OUTSIDE the pd( i have confirmed that rule is still true). If a thief adverts it inside, I personally would tell him to stop, Explain he has to advert OUTSIDE. Then I would make him advert over, wait a cool down and make sure he adverts OUTSIDE next time. i would also revive any players that were killed(via defibs) if they didn't already respawn because of a player's mistake of adverting inside the PD

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: Hobos last I checked are allowed to Mic spam music, if it was a song I hated then I would mute them (Client side)

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: If another staff member is present during my sit then I would have him deal with my sit for a brief moment (or watch over the players for a brief moment) while I noclip over to see Who is Mass rdming and Ban them. If another staff member isn't present and i'm the only one on duty, i would have the players in the sit stay where they are, then noclip off/teleport to deal with the mass rdmer(via 2 week ban for MRDM) and then return to my original sit.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: Well A saying  “ni**ers” is Racist, B calling Admins that is Staff disrespect. Therefore with both accounts of Rule breaking I would ban them.

Let's say you are handling a rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: 2 wrongs don’t make a right. If the RDMer(Assuming the staff member isn't the rdmer) has no valid reasoning for killing said staff member, I would jail them. While the staff member is disrespecting a player, I would calm them down and jail them as well for being so disrespectful and let them Cool down.

Now if it was a staff member who was rdming someone and being disrespectful(In case I misunderstand what is being asked) I would deal with them appropriately(via jail) and contact a higher up about the staff member breaking rules and if more action needs to be taken, it can and/or will be taken.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum