Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
cheesebread

cheese bread/ThatBoiScott/Samuel staff application Empty cheese bread/ThatBoiScott/Samuel staff application

Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:52 am
Steam name: cheese bread

In game name: ThatBoiScott

SteamID:Merpyderp15

Country(to get an idea on timezone):America

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: I could help reinforce rules and i am on often, i dont usually abuse and im sure you have enough people i just like helping out

Why do you want to be staff: i would like to help out and i want to be able to resolve conflicts in the least amount of time and in the best way

How long have you been playing on the server: Probably a little more than a week and a half

How active can you be: Very active, i am not usually on during 12pm-3pm but thats about it

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: I would take him out and start a sit with him as you have to be outside the pd to start a pd raid, if he didnt know then give him a warning but if he did then a ban for mass rdm

What would you do if someone is  hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: Ask him to please stop as he does not have the dj role

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: Ping another staff member but if no one is online then ask the person i am in a sit with if i could go deal with the situation

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: Mute and ask another staff member what we should do about the situation

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: Ask the staff member to calm down and if he does not then to get a staff member of higher authority to help
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum