Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
gtgblaze19

unban request Empty unban request

Tue May 31, 2016 11:24 am
was banned for wall hacks and sombody else is ddosing the server, i got banned perminatly for something i didnt do, i was trying to help admins fix it and deisel perma banned me because of "wallhacking". i dont even know how to do that shit
Fraq Galaxy

unban request Empty Re: unban request

Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:26 pm
I Was Banned By Meth For Hacking And Never Was I was Shooting Throw The Wall becasue he forgot to put a prop then banned me for "Hacking" and i just want you guy to cheak becasue i was NEVER hacking on that server i love it to much plz contact me steam name fraq galaxy for any info or to ask me something.
gtgblaze19

Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:08 pm
was banned for wall hacks and sombody else is ddosing the server, i got banned perminatly for something i didnt do, i was trying to help admins fix it and deisel perma banned me because of "wallhacking". i dont even know how to do that shit
Gay Baller

Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:53 pm
I was banned by matthew47m the staff manager. I was in a party with conwell and some other guys. Conwell had left and i had not realized it so i shot and killed one of my party members. I was perma banned for a simple RDM misunderstanding. I love this server and i just recently bought the most expensive car. i would love it if i were unbanned. My rp name at the time was Kitty kat. Steam ID= STEAM_0:0:68736232
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum