Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KingCrowned

Unban Request and demote requests Empty Unban Request and demote requests

Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:57 pm
ight ight ight LET ME GET RIGHT TO IT, so i was in spawn minding my own and everyone starts rdming and ish then i shoot ONE GUY cause he was farming me and in the process of that i killed the 12 year old respected whatever it is Kenflo and Louis banned me permantly for mass rdm admin killing etc and i got no warning or anything theres no reason i should be banned for that it was an accident also louis the superadmin caused this rdm because i was there when he gave RPGs and the most OP weapons on the server to people because they had a youtube channel and he caused the mass rdm which was lagging the server out and everything so he should be demoted for admin abuse and kenflo also because he likes to randomly jail you and switch to "On Duty" right when you try to rob him or anything then says nope you cant do anything im an admin on duty blablabla, oh and told meow that i told him to kill his self which i never said and got me frozen for nothing so yeah there should be an age limit or maturity level you must reach before being able to be an admin and i think i should be unban i did nothing wrong. Thank you have a nice day Smile SHEET SORRY i didnt put it in the right thing my bad didnt see that.
KingCrowned

Unban Request and demote requests Empty Re: Unban Request and demote requests

Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:28 pm
Alright so how long am I gonna have to wait for someone to respond to me lol is this not the forums ? Where's the admins and ish ?
KingCrowned

Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:06 pm
Come on someone respond holy crap
Bill Hates

Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:14 pm
hi
KingCrowned

Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:02 am
Where's the admins that are supposed to review these
Narcissist

Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:44 am
Hi so my names Narcissist in game and i was going around mugging people when i walk up to a guy who's in a conversation with a admin named DacusReaper who was not on duty at the time. I then adverted mug and he decides it'd be a great idea to then jail me even though i hadn't broken any rules. Refused to even communicate about it so i told him he didn't know the rules. He then bans me for 300 minutes for "mass staff Dis." This is one of the most utter admin abuse's i've seen yet considering i hadn't broken a single rule the whole time and didn't disrespect him.
KingCrowned

Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:43 pm
Why are you posting yours on mine make your own thread
KingCrowned

Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:08 pm
Lol the owner of this server is a joke Conwell are you like 12 or something maybe you should check the forums sometimes like you should that's what there here for you chump
Gay Baller

Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:55 pm
I was banned by matthew47m the staff manager. I was in a party with conwell and some other guys. Conwell had left and i had not realized it so i shot and killed one of my party members. I was perma banned for a simple RDM misunderstanding. I love this server and i just recently bought the most expensive car. i would love it if i were unbanned. My rp name at the time was Kitty kat. Steam ID= STEAM_0:0:68736232
zanhaq10

Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:14 pm
Hi, my in game name is FrenchToastFire, I was recently banned. I was completely guilty of the crime. I had never played darkrp, and my friends told me about how awesome your server was because it had a purge, so I decided to join. I joined and heard gunshots, not really knowing what to do I shot back and eliminated a lot of people. My friends explain to me why I got banned and now I have read and understand the rules. I am sorry for causing inconvenience to the server community, an I hope that your realize that I genuinely want to be able to play with my friends and that I am sorry and if I am let back will follow all the rules.

Thank you
SavagePanda
SavagePanda

Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:16 pm
Denied!
Please Follow The Unban Appeal Format And Supply Proof!
This Application Will Be Locked So Please Create A New Thread, Thank You.

SavagePanda
SavagePanda

Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:17 pm
Gay Baller wrote:I was banned by matthew47m the staff manager. I was in a party with conwell and some other guys. Conwell had left and i had not realized it so i shot and killed one of my party members. I was perma banned for a simple RDM misunderstanding. I love this server and i just recently bought the most expensive car. i would love it if i were unbanned. My rp name at the time was Kitty kat. Steam ID= STEAM_0:0:68736232

GayBaller You Will Be Unbanned Because Matthew Was A Abuser And Was Perma Banned. Freely Join Back.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum