Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LUI CALIBRE

Lui Calibre's Admin/Mod APP Empty Lui Calibre's Admin/Mod APP

Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:03 pm
Steam Name/Ingame Name:
Lui Calibre
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:42011465
Hours In GMod:
3905 Hours
How long I have Been Playing The Server:
Around a month (Not Total).
Past Experience With Being A GMod Admin:
In the past I use to be a Superadmin for a server by the name of PublicRP (I am not advertising since the server died out a year ago). I was a admin on that server for five months before it shut down. I also was a admin on some other server that I can't think of the name. I was a admin on that server for at max two months. I learn from my higher ups, and got a lot of experience just from admin sits I got into with all types of people.
How I Would Do A Admin Sit:
How I use to do admin sits was mute one person, and let the other person give their side of the story. Then I would mute the guy that has already given their side of the story, and unmute the other person and let them give their side. Afterwards, when both sides give their story I bring any so called "witnesses" in, and allow everyone to talk freely. If it gets to become a storm of yelling I will defuse the situation in anyway possible. I WILL NOT MUTE ANYONE THROUGHOUT THE ADMIN SIT IF I THINK THE CAN HANDLE BEING CIVILIZED! I wanted to make it clear before anyone starts to say, "Oh my god that is admin abuse."
My Grading Scale:
RDM Scale
1x RDM: Bring him/her to me, and warn them. Maybe 60 second jail.
2x RDM: Bring him/her to me, and warn them. Maybe 100 second jail.
3-4x RDM: Bring him/her to me, and tell them why they are being kicked. Then kick them.
5x-6x RDM: Bring him/her to me, and tell them why they are being banned. Then ban them for a few days.
7x-10x RDM: Bring him/her to me, and tell them why they are being banned. Then ban them for two weeks.
11x and Up: Insta-ban for life.
Other Scale
Killing While In A Admin Sit: Ban for about two days (If the reason he is in the sit is small).
Rule Breaking (Minor): Jailed for a time I deem right.
Rule breaking (Major): Most likely a kick, but if serious enough a ban for a few days.
THERE IS A LOT MORE I CAN DO, BUT I DON'T WANT TO TYPE FOR AGES
SavagePanda
SavagePanda

Lui Calibre's Admin/Mod APP Empty Re: Lui Calibre's Admin/Mod APP

Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:18 pm
We Do Not Accept Applications Thank You And Goodbye.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum