Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
STRIKER

STRIKER's Admin application Empty STRIKER's Admin application

Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:53 am
PS>> Im 15
IGN : STRIKER

How long you been with Code3Gaming :2 years

Have you been have kicks/bans/warns : If you check my acc time it will say i wont have much time but that's because there was a corrupt admin who was later taken off position, but he banned me and a few of my other friends on the other acc. That acc's in game name was CodeX if anyone remembers.

Reason : Being ban by a corrupt admin made me want to make sure things like that don't happen again to unsuspecting people, and i will try to make sure they don't get banned and lose all of their progress over something that they did not do.

Do you been with Axxis Gaming too? : No

What you do when an player break NLR? : Bring him and hear both sides of the story. Then i will warn and jail them, if it continues warn again. If it happens again, ban for 1-2 days.

What you do when an player RDMed an other player : Bring them (the rdmer and rdmed person) to a sit and hear what happened. i would warn the rdmer for RDM/Mass RDM.

What you do when an player threats the server : verbal warning. if it continues warn.

What you do when an player prop kill? : warn for prop kill and jail them

What if you see someone telling the ECON Password : Report them to higher up and gag them

What if you see an illegal base? : verbal warning to fix it. if they don't warn and force remove contraband prop.

What if you see someone using something that can be only used by admins : Ask them where they got it/Who gave it to them.

Additional: I really hope I get accepted to stop rule breakers in their tracks! my steam ID is STEAM_0:0:82574852
Please contact me if you have any questions about my application!
SavagePanda
SavagePanda

STRIKER's Admin application Empty Re: STRIKER's Admin application

Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:06 pm
Sorry We Do Not Accept Applications Thank You And Goodbye.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum