Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Fanta

I Hope To Get Unbaned Empty I Hope To Get Unbaned

Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:17 pm
1. Username On Steam: FantaGrApE

2. Username In Game:FantaGrape

3. Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:121359916

4. Reason Of Ban: Banned permanently "lying to admins" for 2 weeks from smoke Then it became a perm for "little abusive fuck' from mr smoke

5. Why Should We Unban You Or Why Do You Believe Your Ban Was False: I feel like i should get unbanned because the staff member that banned me was tping to me nonstop and clocking and physguning me up un the air

6.Any Proof Showing Your Ban Was False:Admin Kenny s and ash were getting thrown around and yelled at from the staff member

7. Anything Else You Would Like To Add To Support Your Application: The staff member that perma banned me perm bans people and he was swearing left and right at me and i was not lying to anyone i wasent on duty then he brought me after links ans slivilkia were tping to me nonstop and physguning me he tped me to him he said fuck you and goodbye and then did a 2 week ban and then made it a perm ban. Thank you for your time and have a good day!

SavagePanda
SavagePanda

I Hope To Get Unbaned Empty Re: I Hope To Get Unbaned

Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:29 pm
Accepted!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum