Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Undercover Boss

Unban Please Empty Unban Please

Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:21 pm
1. Username On Steam: Savage Alert

2. Username In Game: Not Undercover Boss

3. Username Of Staff Member That Banned You: Savage Panda

4. Their Steam ID: I don't know how to find it

5. Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:155888379

6. Reason Of Ban: Trolling/No Intent To Rp

7. How Long Were You Banned: Permanent

8. Why Should We Unban You Or Why Do You Believe Your Ban Was False:I was being a police officer and I misclicked my tazer. It shot tazing someone for no reason. At this time I was listening to my music and did not hear any staff member... I didn't know till I was banned. When I was first banned I was a little shocked by how he didn't bring me to a sit or anything. I doughty think that no one has ever misclicked before. Then I understood that it was only for a couple hours. I thought to myself, okay I guess I can wait. I got on today excided to play and it told me I was banned from this server. I had a staff member I know check how long I was banned for and he typed 1491091358. At this point I knew that I was never going to be able to play again. I was really sad and I thing I don't understand was why the ban time was changed.

9.Any Proof Showing Your Ban Was False: Not currently but maybe you could ask he staff member what happened.

10. Anything Else You Would Like To Add To Support Your Application: Yes I would like to add how a player like me on level 30 waiting to prestige and has 8.1mil was planning to through all of that away. Savage Panda I know you are the forum manager and I just ask for you to please give me another chance. Just please give me another chance.
ﮒĸεŧċħצ
ﮒĸεŧċħצ

Unban Please Empty Re: Unban Please

Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:49 pm
I haven't been on to check but that is not the ban time. The staff you asked used the command to check instead of the menu and the number is always that regardless the time.
Undercover Boss

Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:54 pm
Did not know that... Can you please check the time?
mitzyjitzy
mitzyjitzy

Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:59 pm
Just checked. I can't seem to find you on the ban list.
Either you were un banned or the ban list is glitched. Either way it doesn't hurt to find out, try to join when you have the time.
SavagePanda
SavagePanda

Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:38 pm
DENIED
You Will Not Be Unbanned
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum