Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
[C3]Clorox
[C3]Clorox

[C3]Miku's Superadmin Application! Empty [C3]Miku's Superadmin Application!

Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:20 pm

Steam name:
[C3]Miku
In game name:
[C3]Miku
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:61800662
Country(to get an idea on timezone):
United States
What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team:
You Would Be Very Happy With Me Because I Know How To Do Lots of Things And Have Lots of ULX Experience
Why do you want to be staff:
I am currently admin, Im not a payed staff and i just feel like i'd be even better if i was Superadmin! Superadmin has more abilities and i'd be able to ban any abusers of admin and below. I Want To Be Superadmin Because I'd Have The Abilities To Be Able To Ban Abusers N Stuff.
How long have you been playing on the server:
Rougly 4-5 Years, I Joined Steam in 2013 And Been Playing Since DEC 2014 SO Its Been 4-5 Years
How active can you be:
I Can Be On About 6 Hrs On School Days And about 24 Hrs All Together On Week Ends
What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone:
Well, i'd Jail Him Saying That He Did't Advert PD Raid Kos If Near!
What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most:
Well, I'd Walk Away And If He kept Following Me I'd Warn Him 3x To Go Away Or Imma Kill Him, Hobos Have The Ability To MIC Spam.
What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit:
I'd Either Tell Someone In @ Chat to handle Him Or I'd Just Quickly Ban Him Using !xban.
What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic:
I'd Perma Ban Then For Staff Disrespect And Racism.
Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do:
Well, It Depends On Their Rank If Their A Higher Rank What Can I Do! But More'n Likely I'd Tell Them To Stop Or Im Gonna Make You Jail Yourself, Or Report you To Conwell Or Skeppy
But Most Likely I'd Tell EM To Stop And If They Keep Doing It I'd Ask Nicely For Them To Jail Themselfs.

Sincerely~
Miku
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum