Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ihatesqueakykids

Ihatesqueakykid's Application Empty Ihatesqueakykid's Application

Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:37 am
Steam name:Ihatesqueakykids

In game name:KyedenSmith

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:98789052

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: I am a honest, respectful guy, who is big on serving justice to those who deserve it, but also being equal and fair. I am open-minded to peoples opinions, and do not lean on one persons case just because of their relations to me, or anyone else. I am also always willing to take orders or advice. I am also on every day, and all day on the weekends.

Why do you want to be staff: I am a experienced admin, and have been in the admin position on other servers. As stated before, I enjoy helping people, making them happy, and at the end of the day, doing the right thing and serving justice. All of those fit the admin role, which is why i would like to be staff.

How long have you been playing on the server:A day

How active can you be:Every weekday, 3 pm to 9 pm. On weekends, 8 AM to 4 Am (practically whole day)

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone:I would back off and let him do the raid. But if it comes to him killing people outside the PD, or just rdming people, I would pull him aside.

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most:I would just ignore him. But if it gets to the point of harassment, or racist remarks, I would take action.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit:I would jail/freeze them until I am finished with the current sit, and then pull them to another sit.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic:I would ban him for 1 day. If he proceeds to come back and repeat the offense, I would permanently ban, since it is Racism, and staff disrespect.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do:I would give him a warning for the screaming, since harassment is not allowed. Then I would check the logs to solve the rdm case. And if he is guilty, then warn him again.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum