Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
TWSlocostrich

TWSlocostrich Application Empty TWSlocostrich Application

Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:42 am
Steam name: TWSlocostrich

In game name:TWSlocostrich

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:182651705

Country(to get an idea on timezone): United States,(Indiana)

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: You could benefit bringing me on the staff team because of the amount of help on staff i could provide as extra support not including during my cases i listen to both sides of the case and take an extreme thought and decision on the case deciding the final outcome.

Why do you want to be staff: I would like to be on staff because I have played on this server before and it became one of my main servers to play on.

How long have you been playing on the server: I have been on the server for about a day.

How active can you be: I can be active up to 12 hours a day if not more.

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone:
I would simply let it go as the thief had adverted the PD raid but if it goes to the point of RDM just to RDM i would pull him aside and deal with the problem
What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most:
I would ignore the hobo as he is allowed to play music but if it gets to a point of racial slur, or offensive.
What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: I would grab the person who is rdming and freeze him while i continue the sit that i was already in after the sit i would confront him about the problem and if needed warn/ban him.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic:
I would ban him for a couple hours or even a day jut because it is staff disrespect as well as racism.
Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: I would warn him for the disrespect as well as checking the logs for the case itself.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum