Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
WillieBaw

Unban Appeal Empty Unban Appeal

Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:26 pm
I was banned for 5 days. I was a Respected, I just became Respected today. The only other time I was an admin in a gmod server was for a server that Noone was ever active in. I got banned for spawning a prop while on duty, I did not know that I could not do this. Then hours later I accidentally spawn another prop on duty because I forgot (I have a bad memory) then later while I'm trying to get off duty I switch to citizen while no clipped and ask for someone to remove my noclip. The co-owner sees me no clipped as citizen and tells other staff. Zduke talks to me and tells me I'll be kicked and can come back. I understand, he goes silent for a couple of minutes and I wonder what's taking so long so I leave, thinking that it would be fine. But when I come back I'm told that I avoided punishment by leaving. I think "why am I being punished? He was going to kick me anyways, I just made it easier for him." I try to reason and tell Conwell about it and about how what I was doing wasn't in the manual or motd for staff but then he kicks me for a week with the reason of abusing staff powers. I try to talk to him on steam but he bans me. I would really like to know everything that I can't do as respected. I wasn't aware I was breaking rules. I am extremely sorry for doing this, I didn't mean to break rules. I just want a second chance to redo this, to get a do-over. A do-over with learning what I can't do as respected. A do over on avoiding what I did. A do over on the past 5 hours. I am really sorry and hope the staff can forgive me and give me a second chance.

Last edited by WillieBaw on Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
WillieBaw

Unban Appeal Empty Re: Unban Appeal

Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:26 am
So i got banned for a week, for spawning props 2 times because i forgot i couldnt do that, then tried to go off duty and asked for someone to unnoclip me, and since noone unnoclipped me i was getting kicked. Then while getting kicked it took the staff a while so i thought i could help by leaving which i thought would be the same as kicking myself. Then i get told I left trying to avoid punishment when i just tried to kick myself by leaving. I feel this s unfair because I'm a new staff and wasn't told what i couldn't do. And what I did wasnt in the staff motd or manual.
Boobie

Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:27 am
STEAM:ID and ign please.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum