Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Raccoon with CLOUT
Raccoon with CLOUT

Racc'd Admin or mod app :) Empty Racc'd Admin or mod app :)

Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:47 pm
Steam name: idk what u ment so my username
Vanossgamein3211

In game name:Raccoon with Clout

SteamID: 76561198283531104

Country(to get an idea on timezone):
U.S.A

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: I would be active,helping,kind and ect

Why do you want to be staff:I used to be a mod for the server but got banned for rdm and lost my rank and ill come forth i Shouldent have rdmed and i learned my lesson

How long have you been playing on the server:
To long to remember

How active can you be:
everyday of the week around 5 hours

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: I would tp him to a sit warn and jail him and tell him u have to advert outside the pd jail time 2 min aka 120 sec

What would you do if someone is  hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: Depending on if its ear rape or ect nothing as long as he has a stage hes fine no rules broken

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: I would tp him to a place jail him 2 min and when im finished go handle it if another staff member  has all ready handled it

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: Mute/Gag for a bit and a kick or a ban  for staff diff

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: I would record it and send it to conwell or a higherup depending on their rank
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum