Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
HRJ2005

Breezy's Admin Application Empty Breezy's Admin Application

Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:07 pm
I am applying for admin as i used to be admin but a CORRUPT staff member banned me a while back, he is banned now for being corrupt and abusing, his name was (RYDER)

Steam name: HaydenJackson17

In game name: Breezy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:460303776

Country(to get an idea on timezone): I am from the U.S. Near Dallas Texas.

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team:
i think a staff member should be honest, fair and friendly, respectful and so much more to other people. You have to have patience and never assume something and always how proof even if you know they did something. i will be patient by always hearing both sides of a story while gagging the other for no interruptions if needed. Staff should know all the rules of this server and enforce them in any situation doesn't matter who or what is involved in the case even yourself, also i will punish myself if i do something i shouldn't have done on staff. A staff member should be mature enough to handle situations and never abuse His/Her powers along with being respectful when doing so

. As a staff member, you should help the community grow by doing your part in it to keep it fun and clean for anyone involved. I think a staff member should be dedicating to what he's doing: Not wanting the power to feel ''powerful'' but wanting the power to help the ones who need your help. The point of being staff on any server is, at its core, to help others around you and take it as a priority to your own RP. Always be patient; As a ''admin sit'' can be long and frustrating it is important that you never lose your cool and be in control of your temper. At last be as mature as you can be, it is alright to have a laugh but never abuse your given power to achieve this goal.

I can provide a few small community's to hold sister servers for this one, including (Play Free RP-Star-wars-RP). I will make an effort to not only to watch other staff members but to also watch myself while doing so i would not confront a staff abuser i would set up a meeting with Him/Her. i would also review the rules and encourage it within the community, I will strive to not only keep the server free of rule breakers but provide the players with a welcoming and fun environment.

Why do you want to be staff:

I want to be staff on this server because I'm active and i am willing to try my best this time.
I have really enjoyed this server and I fell like I could make it a more enjoyable and fun place for everyone. I would like to help the Players by being a good role model towards them although will enforcing the rules.
through being respectful, mature, and active as much as possible. I think I could be helping this community out much more if I were given the responsibility and would like to make sure there is no way for rule breaking to happen at any time, I also hope that I would be given my second opportunity to do so as i was staff on this server before as a admin.
I've learned a lot in my time while i was gone and have matured a lot too. I have been playing on G-mod for a while now i have around 6k hours, and have put quite a few hours into this server specifically which is surprising because I usually don't like playing the same thing over and over again but i really like this server mainly because of the people and the staff this server once was small and i new it would become way bigger as time went on.
everyone on the server is really great. I would be very fair towards all players from the server no matter there identity/rank, playtime or my relation with them even if i do have a problem with someone i would show respect towards them and all others. I wouldn't ever see myself playing on any other game or server and I would really like to make it as good a place as possible for everyone. I think I would make a good and effective staff member.

How long have you been playing on the server: around 93 hours total.

How active can you be:
i can and will be on weekends from 11:00am-10:00pm
weekends from 4:00pm-10:00pm.

My past Experience:
these are the servers i have been staff on before, most of them i am not staff on i am only a developer for 2 servers but they wont need me on only for addons.
Johnson RP-Moderator
Revolution Networks-Community manager, server manager and Head GM
athena networks-Admin, co owner
Icefuse Imperial RP-Tmod
Exhibition RP-tmod
KFG- server manager, CO Owner
Opal, mod
Titan Networks- Tmod
Rampant- elite admin, Head Dev
Fatality- admin, Junior Dev
Play Free RP- admin

1. also i did not get fired from this server a corrupt staff member banned me a while back, but he is banned now.

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone:
If they are raiding the PD they can do what ever they want as long as they only kill cops unless they put /advert PD raid KOS if near me or in PD.

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most:
I would not do anything about it as hobos are allowed to mic spam and this server is about them not about me.

What would you do if you see someone mass RDMing but you are in the middle of another sit:
if the sit i was in wasn't too important i would freeze the guy that is RDMing the people and i would finish my sit then i would return to his sit and get him in trouble while speaking and bringing the others so i can know what happened and i would ban him for 2 days if he had no legitimate reason.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic:
I would immediatly warn them for Racist slurs, and then i would gag them and jail them if they kept doing it, but if they are black that depends on the server i would still not let them say the N-word.

Lets say you are handling an RDM case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do:
bring the admin somewhere else and put him on a staff strike for disrespect and not listening to higher ranks. then i would finish that sit without the admin.

Thank you for reading this please consider my application thanks!!

Last edited by HRJ2005 on Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changing the position i am applying for.)
Brayden_177

Breezy's Admin Application Empty I hope you get accepted we need you!!

Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:48 pm
+1
[b]Hello, I do think that this application is really good and I remember you breezy you were and admin a while back when Ryder perma banned you, that’s when I left but I am back now and I believe that breezy should be put back into staff as admin and he has put really good detail in his application, so I believe he should get. 2nd chance at staff, and I missed you breezy you were gone for too long we need you back on this server!!!

ALSO: I know I am not on staff but that’s what I think.
HRJ2005

Breezy's Admin Application Empty Re: Breezy's Admin Application

Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:45 pm
Thank you very much for your comment and yes I do hope I get accepted, thanks for the feedback, I just think that we shouldn’t talk about Ryder in public as we don’t want to hate on him, he messes up and he knows he did but we still need to be nice to him and all others.
TO: Brayden.
Sponsored content

Breezy's Admin Application Empty Re: Breezy's Admin Application

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum