Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Cancerkid0

Admin Application of Dubble Dab Empty Admin Application of Dubble Dab

Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:11 am
Steam name: Dubble Dab

In game name: dat cool guy445

SteamID: xxshadowxbeastxx

Country(to get an idea on timezone): Canada

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team:
I would be benefiting you by helping out with daily tasks and be always ready on site and ready to help and make
sure everyone is having a fun and great experience on the server!

Why do you want to be staff:
I would like to be part of the staff because i think i would help greatly with problems at hand and would like to help fix and not give
false bans or kicks from the server because someone hasn't checked the log correctly or sided with their friend.
(I've heard some reports like that when playing by randoms)

How long have you been playing on the server:
I would say for about a week now

How active can you be:
I would be active when i would get off from school to about 10PM from where I'm from.

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone:
I would have stopped the raid and have put him in a sit for not calling the pd raid outside of the pd because it's against the rules for starting a raid inside a base/PD building

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most:
Would tell him to stop singing if it were interrupting others from being able to play the game or if it was racist or harsh in anyway i would mute/kick him for being racist/inappropriate

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit:
I would contact another admin on duty and if there was no admin on duty i would keep track of the player mass rdming and then deal with it after im done.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic:
I would bring them away from players and try to discuss what he was saying with him and kick and if he won't cooperate i would ban him from the server

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do:
Tell him to stop what he is doing and listen to what the other person has to say and if he/she won't stop i would ban/kick him and bring it to someone higher up with more power then me to deal with his punishment.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum