Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
GodzNugget

GoDzNuggets Applications for Mod Empty GoDzNuggets Applications for Mod

Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:21 pm
i have bean playing for little while on code3gaming and i would like to apply for mod or any and i will tell u why i want to apply since i been playing on the server and i like how there is nice staff, there are also a LOT of rule breakers and i would like to help all the other people playing this amazing server who aren't breaking rules to have the best experience on code3gaming. i think i would be good help to the other admins and staff community because i am nice, always online, i don't break any rules, when i do find rule breakers i act smart and smart and i don't act harshly, and i just want everyone to have a good time playing this server. my steam is: pvp.viperskull-----My discord is NatsuDaDragon#1666 if you want to talk or add me on discord. i am 14, i live in Gulfport, Mississipi. i have been on the this server for about 2 days now. Ok say i did become staff, What would I do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to me adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone, i would keep roleplaying because pd raids are allowed. What would i do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song i hate the most, i would ask them to stop unless they were a dj, because then he is allowed to do that sometimes. Ok say i see someone mass rdming but i are in the middle of another sit, i would contact another admin to handle it while i finish my sit. say i hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic, i would ban them for how ever long i they should be banned, i would ask another admin how long to ban.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum