Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LordVoidron

LordVoidron (Cat Hat) Staff Applications Empty LordVoidron (Cat Hat) Staff Applications

Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:10 pm
Steam name:
LordVoidron

In game name:
Cat Hat, LordVoidron, Timmy Nook

SteamID:

Country(to get an idea on timezone):
USA

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team:
Another Person to Help Stop the Everpreasent Minge army.

Why do you want to be staff:
I enjoy the server (probably get that alot) and I like to be able to RP Without People Ruining the fun for other people (such as when Toolgun restrictions happed cause spammers)

How long have you been playing on the server:
6 months

How active can you be:
2 hours a day on weekdays (4 to 6 or 8PM) and weekends (wenever i wake up to 11 pm). this is not counting time i play Other games

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone:
Warn Him For Starting Raid in PD (thats a no no Right there) [Raiding rules: 3. Cannot call raid within base/building you are Raiding]

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most:
Nothing, They are allowed to play music as long as it isnt Rasisct

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit:
Pull the person up and freeze them or call another admin over to help (or do both)

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic:
Ban Them For Admin Disrespect and Being Rascist

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do:
Tell Him To Calm Down and not act that way Becouse the player didnt Act that way to him. (He Should know to Handle the situation calmly and treat Players with as much respect as they have to treat us)
LordVoidron

LordVoidron (Cat Hat) Staff Applications Empty Re: LordVoidron (Cat Hat) Staff Applications

Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:02 am
*The Six Months is NOT total Playtime, its the amount of time ive been consistantly playing the server (For about 4 hour periods).
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum