Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
oneWAY2play
oneWAY2play

oneWAY2play's staff application for STAFF on Free rp Empty oneWAY2play's staff application for STAFF on Free rp

Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:57 am
Steam name: beh0ld6

In game name: [C3] oneWAY2play

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:179192876

Country(to get an idea on timezone): California, United States

Age: 14 (i don't act this age especially as a staff member.)

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: You would benefit because I have been on the server a long time 3 years to be exact almost 4. I know the server I know the people on it and its the only server I play. Generally, I will bring experience and sympathy to the role of staff.

Why do you want to be staff: I want to be staff because I've been on the server a long time and I've always wanted to go on duty and just help out the server. I would be honored to in fact.

How long have you been playing on the server: 3 almost 4 years and a few months.
oneWAY2play's staff application for STAFF on Free rp LOLs
How active can you be: on almost every day.

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you were inside PD and the thief right next to you adverts PD raid and starts killing everyone: That thief would be punished with possible jail maybe even a short ban because you cannot advert raid whilst inside of a building.

What would you do if someone is a hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: if they are not on a stage I would ask them to build one if they want to continue. If they refuse they will be punished appropriately.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: You type in admin chat that someone is mass rdming and that they whoever they need to take care of it, I would also provide in that message the mass rdmer steam id so its easier for that staff member.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: Report them to a higher up and kindly ask them to perm ban that racist individual.

Let's say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: I would ask for a higher up staff to come to me, and ask that higher up punish the player diss that the staff member participates in.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum