Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MagicKrackers
MagicKrackers

Staff Application Empty Staff Application

Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:33 am
Steam name: MagicKrackers

In game name: MagicKrackers

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:192665310

Country(to get an idea on timezone): United States of America ( CST )

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: You would for one, benefit a staff member that is on at later hours, so I can take care of the mass RDM, FAILRP, Nitrp
that goes on after about 12AM. I am very skilled with the Admin commands and know how to work it.Training Could be an option, so I could learn your staff's procedures and such.
I love helping people especially on Video Games like Garry's Mod, and I feel that this is a good step up to help the server in a new direction. Applying for a server that I most enjoy is
something I would love to work for.

Why do you want to be staff: As I stated above, I do like helping people. Garry's Mod is a game that most people have mastered by now, and there are more and more players that
buy GMOD and want to learn how to play. I am a helper at heart, and I want to keep the server running and to keep people from leaving because of the mass rule breaking. I want
players to WANT to play the server, and I feel that it is a great goal to reach for such an amazing server.

How long have you been playing on the server: 3-4 Weeks

How active can you be: Very Active During Night-time, and during the day usually.

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you were 1nside the pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: I would let the thief carry on with his procedure
as doing a pd raid and would not start a staff sit. I would if he started killing people outside the line that is in front of pd though, as that would affect the thief.

What would you do if someone is  hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most:  I would ignore the hobo and carry on my day. It is his decision of that song
and I cannot make him change it. Hobos can do what they want, as long as they don't Media Mic Spam.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: I would continue my current sit and then handle the rulebreaker with extreme
punishment for causing that disruption in the server. People just want to play, and that is horrible to do just go out and kill people.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: I would first take them to another roof, gag them, and then speak to them about
what rules they are breaking and kick them for racisim, and staff diss. The person doing this would most likely be a troller/rulebreaker, so I can understand them going off
at a staff member. But it is still no excuse to call them that.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: I would first copy the steam ID of that staff member, and message my higher up, whichever is avalible of course, and paste the steam ID and explain the situation to my higher up. That is something a staff member should know better than to do, and I believe that is very rude.

~Lucas Smith (MagicKrackers)
13:33:51
Exploit-YT

Staff Application Empty Re: Staff Application

Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:03 pm
In game name: ExploitYT

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:518500886

Country(to get an idea on timezone): Im in the USA, California.

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: I could help out alot, like help control the RDMing and help control the people that use racist slurs. I can also help by anything that need helping with. I could help keeping the server calm, and clean of any FAIL RP.

Why do you want to be staff: I want to be staff because I believe i can help the server alot. I also want to be staff because this is the only server i play on, and i would like to help with controlling it.

How long have you been playing on the server: i honestly dont know, lol. if i would have to guess? for about a Month and a half? I think, idk.

How active can you be: I can be active around 4:00 pm - 10:pm My time on (M,T,W,Th). i could be active 4:00 pm - 2:00 am My time on Fri. Then on Sat, and Sun, i can be active any time between (11:00 am - 12:00 am)

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: Well if he adverted Pd Raid in the PD i would warn him for fail rp, because u cant advert in the PD, you have to outside of it.

What would you do if someone is  hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: The hobo has to have a stage and stay on that stage in order to play music, and if he doesn't then i could warn him and if he keeps on without being on a stage then i could gag him or/and jail him.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: I would proceed with my sit, and when sit is over, i would handle the mass rdmer, if not already dealt with.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: I would Ban him for racism, because racism in not allowed and its very disrespectful.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: report him to higher up like Conwell, then if they are online or able to talk ill explain what happen.
[C3]Deathomen86
Admin
Admin

Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:04 am
Exploit ur suppose to make ur own thread and not use someone elses lol
Exploit-YT

Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:53 pm
What do u mean? I thought we had to use the admin thing to fill out?
[C3]Deathomen86
Admin
Admin

Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:47 pm
You do but you posted your application on someone elses thread
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum