Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Gromit

Staff Application Empty Staff Application

Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:46 pm
Steam name:Gromit

In game name:Gromit

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:72772706

Country(to get an idea on timezone): United States , Arizona

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: To be helpful to this server

Why do you want to be staff: So I can help those players in need

How long have you been playing on the server: I dunno like 30 mins a friend brought me here

How active can you be: Usually everyday unless I gotta do something

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: Let him be because he did advert the pd raid , and it is not considered RDM.

What would you do if someone is  hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: Try not to interfere with him , most likely ignore him because a hobo's job is to mic spam and play songs.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: bring the guy over and jail him for 180 seconds until then I deal with the sit

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: Mute them , if the mute time passes by and if they are still doing it bring them into a sit , and if they keep doing it after 3 warnings thats a kick

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: Tell him to back off , and report it higher officials about this incident.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum