Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
NSGaming23

Staff Application  Empty Staff Application

Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:50 pm
Steam name: NS GAMING23

In game name: NS Gaming

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:226178622

Country(to get an idea on timezone): USA

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: I believe I would be a benefit to the staff team because I know how to work ulx. I know how to deal with stressful situations and I can be a good help to my fellow staff say someone new had just been brought onto the staff team I could help them out and give them binds they need to get them started.

Why do you want to be staff: I want to be staff to help out the community and make sure the players have a good time on the server

How long have you been playing on the server: A year and a half

How active can you be: I can be pretty active now that its summer time

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: I would teleport him to a sit and give him his appropriate punishment

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: Make sure its not ear rape or offensive and make sure they are not breaking any rules and if they are not breaking the rules leave them alone

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: use @ to send a message to the other staff members to handle it so I do not leave an active sit

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: I would get a staff member who is able to ban and have them banned

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: I would get recording and proof and send it to a higher up to get punished correctly
NSGaming23

Staff Application  Empty Re: Staff Application

Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:49 am
To make my how long I've been playing more clear since late 2017
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum