Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ExiledAngel

Axl's Staff Application Empty Axl's Staff Application

Mon May 27, 2019 9:14 pm
Steam name: FireStorm

In game name: Axl

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:110412123

Country(to get an idea on timezone): United States of America, Central Time Zone

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: i am a respectful, peaceful, and hard working teenager that loves to play garry's mod on this server. i have been staff on this server before for about 2 years before i went AWOL for a while. But i am a very fast learner and i am willing to accept training if needed.

Why do you want to be staff: I want to be there to stop the abuse of either rules or other staff while no one else is paying attention or online. i want to be the person you call when there is a problem. i want to be the person you go to when the people are screaming for help on the server and no one is there to help them and to keep the server alive by either helping people better understand the rules of dark rp or help them with any concerns or disputes they have.I want to be the guy the go to no matter the situation.

How long have you been playing on the server: for about 2 or 3 years

How active can you be: i can be on about 5-7 hours a day

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: if he is inside the pd i would bring him to a sit and tell him that it is not allowed and he is supposed to advert pd raid outside the pd and not inside because it is fail rp and he could be punished for it. but if other things happen at the sit it would be a completely different story

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: I would leave the area peacefully and not start a fight or spew any racial slurs or curse/swear at them they can play whatever you want and if anybody needed me there they would simply pm me or use @ chat.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: i would immediately strip them of their weapons and then permanently ban them as fast as I can. It is my duty as a staff member to take action not direct the problem to someone else

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: I would bring them to a sit and tell them that it is not allowed and that he could be banned permanently if he does it again and then ban him for 2 hours so he could come back and hopefully right his wrongs. i am not here to ban people and not allow them to be on the server i am here to let people know its not okay to break rules here and that this server exists for people to have fun roleplaying not make each other mad by denying them of of what this server is about.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: I would remind them that they are satff and should be more respectful towards other players and i would then report him to the higher ups and let them decide what happens or if i am the higher up to that other staff member then i would kick them for player disrespect and tell them not to do it again and if they do then i will report them straight to head of staff or above.

side note: my old rank was head of staff (i do not expect to be reinstated as that rank, I will accept any rank that is given to me i just thought i would give this piece of information just in case:

Last edited by ExiledAngel on Tue May 28, 2019 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to change the time zone)
Conwell
Conwell
Owner
Owner
https://code3gaming.forumotion.com

Axl's Staff Application Empty Re: Axl's Staff Application

Tue May 28, 2019 11:22 am
Approved Like a Star @ heaven
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum