Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jayyy

Jay's Staff Application Empty Jay's Staff Application

Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:08 pm
Steam name:
Jay

In game name:
Jay

SteamID:
STEAM_1:0:110713455

Country(to get an idea on timezone):
US (-8:00 GMT) PST

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team:
I am very mature and I enjoy the server very much. I could dedicate lots of time to helping improve the server from trolls and etc. I think I have the necessary skills in order to help the server become a more non-toxic community. Not only will a non-toxic community help gain more players but its a more inviting environment to players.I have moderated many servers in the past and would love to help improve and moderate this one.

Why do you want to be staff
I want to be staff because I believe I can help the server become better by spending time of my day on the server. I think I can can be a staff because I know rules very well and I have played a lottttt of DarkRP (1800 hours of it). With all my knowledge of being a staff member I believe that I can make correct decisions on the server in order to be a good staff member. Finally I think I should be a staff member because I am responsible in situations and I am very good at managing and calming down people in rough and angry situations.

How long have you been playing on the server:
A week

How active can you be:
At least 2 1/2 hours a day

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone:
Its a PD raid they are allowed to kill anyone during a PD raid.

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most:
I would stop him and gag him because only DJs are allowed to play music through there microphone.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit:
Bring the Mass RDMer to the sit and punish him and than continue with my current sit.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic:
I would gag and jail them, It is completely intolerable to be racist, It is disgusting.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do:
I would DM a higher up to tell them what happened.
Adam smith

Jay's Staff Application Empty Re: Jay's Staff Application

Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:12 pm
-rep

i have played with jay i'm all ways seeing him breaking rules
i think would be a very bad fit for our staff team he rdms in sits
and gets kicked almost every day.

just a few things to point out

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone:
Its a PD raid they are allowed to kill anyone during a PD raid.

Response: If the person was INSIDE PD when they adverted raid you would have to stop the raid because you are not allowed to advert raid inside on pd or anywhere else for that matter. You can only advert raid if you are outside of the zone you are raiding.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic:
I would gag and jail them, It is completely intolerable to be racist, It is disgusting.

Response: If the person is being racist in anyway by saying the hard R (Ni**er) the punishment would be a permanent ban for racism.

Other then these i believe Mr jay  would be a bad addition, and would bring a very little to offer to the team.
Jayyy

Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:20 pm
I would like to point out that Adam likes to be very simple minded at all times. Rolling Eyes I also barely break ANY rules the only rules I've broken semi-frequently is RDM, which I have stopped doing, Mostly I have tried to better my public image on the server, but its not easy seeing as how "sensitive" people can be.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum