Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Deadlystarfish2

Staff Application Empty Staff Application

Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:53 pm
Steam name: deadlyfish2

In game name: deadlyfish2

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:158342913

Country(to get an idea on timezone): America

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: Having another active passionate staff member

Why do you want to be staff: I have played this server for a while and at times there are no or 1 staff online and I feel bad so I want to help out.

How long have you been playing on the server: About a month or two

How active can you be: I can be active from around 3 pm to 8pm on weekdays, and most of all day on weekends

What would you do if you were inside the pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: I would drag them to an admin sit and jail them for the appropriate time related to adverting raid in the building you are about to raid and tell them to read the rules.

What would you do if someone is  hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: If the song is offensive/ear rape or running around and not standing still I would put them in a sit and give them a warning if it is their first offense anything after that could mean being jailed.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: I would jail the player rdming and deal with it after the sit if another staff member doesn't.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: I would give them a warning and if done again will punish them accordingly.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: I would report them to a higher up staff member.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum