Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ThotSlayer520

ThotSlayer520's Staff Aplication Empty ThotSlayer520's Staff Aplication

Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:07 pm
Steam name: ThotSlayer520

In game name: ThotSlayer520

SteamID  STEAM_0:1:106553854

Country(to get an idea on timezone): North America

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: i will help out and be active, also not be corrupt

Why do you want to be staff:i think i will be a good learning expeirience and i will help the community

How long have you been playing on the server:4 to 5 days

How active can you be:every other day because my parents are devorced

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: if im correct you cant yell raid in a base/shop/pd/ or a building so arrest him anyways because he cant do that he would have to be outside the building to advert the raid so it would be rdming.

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: tell him to stop or fly away.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: say "hold on" then ban the rdmer.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic:jail them?? i think idk i never seen this incedent.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: tell the admin it is my sit and that he is being dissrespectfull.

ps i am in discord [MX]Peyton.com#3902
Boobie

ThotSlayer520's Staff Aplication Empty Re: ThotSlayer520's Staff Aplication

Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:02 am
Unfortunately I'll have to inform you that your application has been DECLINED. This is only due to your age..
If you think this was a mistake and you want a second chance, contact me in-game or on Discord. [C3] Boobie#6669
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum