Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Fatal_Titan

Fatal_Titans Aplication Empty Fatal_Titans Aplication

Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:07 pm
Steam name: Fatal_Titan

In game name: Fatal_Titan

SteamID :https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198322295505 or

Country(to get an idea on timezone): America ( Massachusetts ) Eastern Daylight Time

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: A very helpful and always ready to take care of any situation that comes to the server to be dealt with.

Why do you want to be staff: i would like to be staff to take care of the issues that go on so that people on the server can have fun with out people ruining the fun with rdm and other issues

How long have you been playing on the server: 2 weeks

How active can you be: very active i tend to get on every other day or every day

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: freeze him bring him to an area where no one is and jail him, if can explain and fix it jail if he has no visible reason that makes any sense ban for 2 weeks

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: mute 120 seconds

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: finish the sit im in first then fix that rdming issue that is going on while i was in one

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: ban them for 2 weeks for racism, perma ban if they come back and do it again

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: contact higher staff if they are present if not ban them for 2 weeks ( staff disrespect )

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum