Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jayden Wilson

Mega Abuse. Empty Mega Abuse.

Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:59 pm
So, I've been playing the server for about 1-2 hours now. I was banned for no reason for setting a hit and then rdaing someone. The rule: "You can arrest someone for discussing a hit" Would still stand if I was to set a hit as a police officer. The hitman was walking around asking people to set hits so that still gives me the right to arrest him. I've searched through the rules to attempt to find the rule that says I can't set a hit as a officer. I've had an admin MC Wolfie flying around me harrasing me so I couldn't roleplay normally. I got banned for minge when I was just trying to play. When I get banned I join the discord a little bit angry and then get ban instantly for no reason at all. I come back on the discord on an alt and then get banned after asking why I got banned and I also joined on an alt so I could get a forums link. I feel very miss treated and shouldn't of been banned at all. Also during the sits, staff members are very unprofessional and I can shoutout one person who was professional and very nice even though I tried to report him DABBags or something along those lines. I was wrongfully banned and I hope you can see this before they try ban me from the forums.

Thank for reading.

-Jayden Wilson.
Jayden Wilson

Mega Abuse. Empty Re: Mega Abuse.

Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:01 pm
After speaking with peppa pig he sent me the forums and the rules so I can verify everything I said and quoted. All the rules I stated were in-tact and there is no rule to this date that implies police officers can't set hits. If that's the case then many other people would be banned for "minging" Also, MC Wolfie said he had the whole thing on record so that should be some good valid evidence of pure abuse. Unless he was lying and is trying to cover up his buddies Smile
Boobie

Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:35 am
Sir, can you please post your steam:id, and I will do my best to get to the nuttom of this. If what you're saying is true, then we might have to demote some of our staff members.

- [C3] Boobie Assistant Owner
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum