Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Application Template

+5
ieatlettuce69
lightstar05
Dragon Boi
Winkster Gamez
Conwell
9 posters
Go down
Conwell
Conwell
Owner
Owner
https://code3gaming.forumotion.com

Staff Application Template Empty Staff Application Template

Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:10 pm
STAFF APPLICATION TEMPLATE
Please make sure to read everything carefully.
When creating a new topic, please put the title with (your name) staff application.
Due to the amount of staff we have right now, there is an age restriction of 15 years.

Steam name:

In game name:

SteamID:

Country(to get an idea on timezone):

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team:

Why do you want to be staff:

How long have you been playing on the server:

How active can you be:

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone:

What would you do if someone is  hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most:

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit:

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic:

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do:

FAILING TO ANSWER ALL THESE QUESTIONS/ANSWERING THEM TRUTHFULLY WILL RESULT IN BEING DENIED ON THE SPOT

ALL STAFF APPLICATIONS ARE REVIEWED BY [C3] CONWELL and/or [C3] Boobie
Winkster Gamez

Staff Application Template Empty Staff application

Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:40 pm
My steam name is Jeremy Fritz
My ign on your server is Jeremy Fritz
My steam ID is WinksterGamez
My country is USA
My age is 14
The benefit is that I would try my best to prevent players from having a bad time on your server
I want to be staff to help the players have a good time playing
I have been playing for three weeks
I can be active mostly every day
I do nothing
I do nothing
I finish my sit then I talk to the mass RDMer and say I will kick the for 20 minutes
I talk to them about it and let them continue playing
I would talk to boobie or conwell about them and continue the sit with out the other admin but with witnesses

Last edited by Winkster Gamez on Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Username change)
Dragon Boi
Dragon Boi

Staff Application Template Empty Re: Staff Application Template

Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:25 am
In game name: Twisty Banana

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:431143164

Country(to get an idea on timezone): America (CST)

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: I'm good at calming people down and I have experience

Why do you want to be staff: to help the server grow and get better

How long have you been playing on the server: 2-3 week

How active can you be: 4 to 5 hours a day
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do nothing, free to spectate, no interference.
I do nothing, still it may be annoying but you have to be the bigger person.
Finish the sit i'm in, then talk to the RDMer (if the case is still open to me)
Talk to them about it try to see whats the problem then fix it, if that doesn't work after they have been returned then they'll get a kick for minging and mic spam.
Contact a HR immediately because I personally don't like heated situations.
lightstar05

Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:58 pm
Steam name: lightstar05

In game name:Lightstar

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:102377894

I'm From The United States

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: I Have Some Experience In Being Admin

Why do you want to be staff: To Make Sure People Enjoy Their Stay At The Server

How long have you been playing on the server: Around a month

How active can you be: 1-4 hours a day (Probably More Depending How Busy I Am a Day)

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: I Would Check To See If He Put "KOS If Near" And If He Didn't, I would Bring Him To a Sit, If He Did Do KOS If Near, i Would Let Him Be Because He Did Nothing Wrong

What would you do if someone is  hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: Nothing, Because It's Not Against The Server Rules To Play Music Someone Hates (Unless Its Racist Music)

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: I Would Ask If There Is Another Admin That Is Free That Can Help With The RDMer

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: Kick Or Ask a Higher Up If They Can Kick/ Ban Them

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: I Would Try And Get Things Calmed Down, If I Can't get Things Calmed, I Will Contact a Higher Up To See If They Can Calm Things Down And Help With The Sit
ieatlettuce69

Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:09 am
Conwell wrote:STAFF APPLICATION TEMPLATE
Please make sure to read everything carefully.
When creating a new topic, please put the title with (your name) staff application.
Due to the amount of staff we have right now, there is an age restriction of 15 years.

Steam name:ieatlettuce69

In game name:dylan stone

SteamID:ieatlettuce

Country(to get an idea on timezone):usa

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team:i would help out with rdm's and sits i will help players with questions

Why do you want to be staff:to help the server

How long have you been playing on the server:2 months

How active can you be:every day

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone:leave if im on duty and if i was off duty i would counter

What would you do if someone is  hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: warn for mic spamming as a hobo and blaring music

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit:ask some one to hold my sit

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: ban them

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do:jail him for disrespecting in a sit and rdming

FAILING TO ANSWER ALL THESE QUESTIONS/ANSWERING THEM TRUTHFULLY WILL RESULT IN BEING DENIED ON THE SPOT

LstheGamer

Staff Application Template Empty Applying for respected

Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:57 pm
Steam name: LsTheGamer -=LP=-

In game name: LsTheGamer

SteamID: lsthegamer

Country(to get an idea on timezone): America

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: I have a decent amount of time to play the game since I will be out of school due to the corona virus and I will have time after school to get on as well.

Why do you want to be staff: To help out on the server and to help other people out if they are confused and I also just enjoy playing on the server as well.

How long have you been playing on the server: around 2 months

How active can you be: I can be active from 1:30 PM to 8:00 PM Central Timezone but it may be different depending on school and other things like vacation.

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: I would do nothing since they adverted it.

What would you do if someone is  hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: I would do nothing since hobos can sing songs.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: I would take care of the situation and then return to the sit.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: I would jail the person for two minutes and give them a verbal warning.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: I would tell the staff member to calm down and finish the sit and after that I would talk to a higher staff member about him disrespecting the player.

Last edited by LstheGamer on Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maverik

Staff Application Template Empty apply for respected

Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:13 pm
Steam name:Username -=LP=-

In game name:Maverik

SteamID:76561198111403447

Country(to get an idea on timezone):America central timezone

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team:ill be able to help others and i enjoy playing on this server as you know i been staff before

Why do you want to be staff:to help out other staff and help new user

How long have you been playing on the server:year in a half

How active can you be: a long time since the corona virus but when school gets back problem all day when i get off school

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: just watch and do nothing because he adverted

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: nothing because he is allowed to because it apart of the job

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit:pause the sit and deal with the mass RDM

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic:I would Jail for 3mins and give a verbal warning

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: give verbal warning

gabrielmichaudgaming

Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:26 pm
Steam name: Cheetos

In game name: Billie Joe Armstrong

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:455445296

Country(to get an idea on timezone): canada , quebec

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: im always on the server and its the obly server i play

Why do you want to be staff: help the server because there where a lot of times where i was on and there was no adming onlin and i had to call one because of trolling

How long have you been playing on the server: 7 moths or more

How active can you be: from 2 to 8 hours a day

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: nothing because its a pd raid and its kos

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: let him do his thing

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit:tp him and jail him ban him for mass rdm and continue the other sit

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: gag the or mute then kick or ban depending on the situatiobs

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: report him to a higher rank
CSGOEmpire,com

Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:19 pm
Steam name:I'm Hacking

In game name:CSGOEMPIRE.COM

SteamID:99673

Country(USA):

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: I can take sits good and I can

Why do you want to be staff: when I get to be staff on other servers. They always get hacked and cant repair it

How long have you been playing on the server:1 year I think

How active can you be: days and hours

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: warn them to not Rdm

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: warn them to stop mic spamming

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: put the other guy to the side and bring the guy in for MRDM

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: ban them for being racist; ban him for being racist

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: kick them from the server for 15min
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum