Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
shoopdafloop

JuicyMcrib Staff App (Revised) Empty JuicyMcrib Staff App (Revised)

Sat May 04, 2019 1:27 pm
STAFF APPLICATION TEMPLATE
please make sure to read everything carefully
when creating a new topic please put the title with (your name) staff application
for example: Skeppy's staff application

Steam name: WhiteHorse

In game name: JuicyMcrib

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:142299929

Country(to get an idea on timezone): America I live in the EST timezone

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: I have had many great moments playing on the server and love the community. I have had previous experiences such as
Admin (Savage Squad Gaming)
Co-Owner (Multiple types of game modes under the name of Gamer Central)
Many Many Starwars RP staff positions from Mod to Co-owner
All this experience will help me in staffing and engaging in the community.

Why do you want to be staff: The main reason I want to be staff is so I can handle the rulebreakers. Countless times I have been rdmed and no staff were there to respond so I would love to be able to deal with them myself.

How long have you been playing on the server: 15+ hours over the course of 2 days

How active can you be: I can play every day with an undefined amount of time

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: As long as he's killing in the defined zone its fine.

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: I wouldn't put a bias on someone due to music but I would warn them verbally if it continues mute and if there's still issues most likely a temp ban or kick.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: Freeze the mass rdmer and continue with my current sit if there is issues while hes freezed i would just put him in admin land and jail him until my current sit is done.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: Mute them and ban for racism.
Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: I would mute them unless they a higher power if that's the case try to record it or call someone even higher. During that, I would try to diffuse the situation and help the player as much as possible.

FAILING TO ANSWER ALL THESE QUESTIONS/ANSWERING THEM TRUTHFULLY WILL RESULT IN BEING DENIED ON THE SPOT

ALL STAFF APPLICATIONS ARE REVIEWED BY [C3] CONWELL

Last edited by shoopdafloop on Sat May 04, 2019 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just revised some stuff)
Conwell
Conwell
Owner
Owner
https://code3gaming.forumotion.com

JuicyMcrib Staff App (Revised) Empty Re: JuicyMcrib Staff App (Revised)

Sat May 04, 2019 2:02 pm
Pending.

Reason: Waiting for Open Positions
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum