Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KnightOfHenry

Henry's Application Forum (Revised) Empty Henry's Application Forum (Revised)

Mon May 13, 2019 5:07 pm
Steam name: Henry

In game name: Henry

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:162947835                                                                                                                    

Country(to get an idea on timezone): America

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: I am usually active when I get home from school, now that testing is done. I will be able to be, a very fair and helpful staff member. And, a very active one. I don't take sides. Usually, I just hear what they have to say and make a fair enough decision

Why do you want to be staff: I've always wanted to help communities. And, I have I've been accepted for different servers and have had a bunch of staff exp, although my age.

How long have you been playing on the server: Quite a while now.

How active can you be: 4 hours on school days, 7-8 hours on weekends and during the summer.

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

( REVISED )

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: I would freeze them first, explain that they need to advert KOS if anyone is near the PD. Then, jail them for RDM.

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: Ask them to switch to the DJ role, if not listening. Warn them, if still not switching kick and then if they come back and repeat it ban for the usual amount of time.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: Freeze/jail the player if no other admin is on. Then, after finishing if no other admin is online deal with them and ask a higher up if I don't have the power to ban to ban them. If another admin is online, freeze/jail them and then ask for someone else to deal with them while in your sit.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: Kick them for staff dis and racist comments, if they come back and repeat it again that is a ban.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: Tell the staff member to either, one leave, two cool down, or three if continued and not leaving report them to a higher up.

Last edited by KnightOfHenry on Sun May 19, 2019 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Revising.)
Tap .
Tap .

Henry's Application Forum (Revised) Empty Re: Henry's Application Forum (Revised)

Mon May 13, 2019 8:52 pm
Not a bad application, I STRONGLY suggest you look at our staff manual and server rules. You got almost all of the questions wrong but with time you can get to know the rules better and be a better staff. Looking forward to seeing you on the staff team!

Your Friendly Co-Owner On Duty
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum