Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mancop466

Mancop466's Staff application  Empty Mancop466's Staff application

Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:52 am
Steam name:
Mancop466

In game name:
Mancop466

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:211041583

Country(to get an idea on timezone):
Australia

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team:
A good member and i will help everyone when in need of help. I will be a very active member and bring a lot to the team.

Why do you want to be staff:
Because i love your game and would like to help out as staff. I think I would bring a lot to the team and I am a very active member.

How long have you been playing on the server: 5 weeks

How active can you be:
i can be on everyday after school and on every second weekend.

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone:
If they were in side bring them to a sit and say that they have to ad out side of pd.

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most:
I will bring them to a sit and ask them to stop mic spamming if they do not i will gag them

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: I will say to the pepole in in a sit with to wait there and then i will tp to the MRDMer and tell them they are geting ban and then ban they then go back to my sit

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: tell them to stop if they do not then i will ban them.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do:
Get a HR to join game and be there when the sit is ongoing.

FAILING TO ANSWER ALL THESE QUESTIONS/ANSWERING THEM TRUTHFULLY WILL RESULT IN BEING DENIED ON THE SPOT

Last edited by Mancop466 on Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Making it better)
CarlJuna

Mancop466's Staff application  Empty Re: Mancop466's Staff application

Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:02 am
50/50 I would not like to say +1 or -1 it is a bit short , but most of all it dose look to be rushed please edit it and take it slow so you can make it better

GoodLuck!
Regards CarlJuna  Very Happy Wink
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum