Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dray

Dray's Staff Application Empty Dray's Staff Application

Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:47 pm
Steam name: SilentStorm

In game name: Dray

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:126456430

Country(to get an idea on timezone): United  States

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: You would gain a well experienced staff member who is kind as knows what to do. Who loves helping people fix there problems and is mature enough to deal with trolls.

Why do you want to be staff: The reason i want to be staff is because i have had nothing short of a phenomenal time on the server. I love the staff and community and i would love to be apart of the group that helps better it.

How long have you been playing on the server: recently only about half week but i have played on the server in the past probably about a month  

How active can you be: Right now I can be active 3-6 hours a day during school 1-3 hours

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: Confirm with the rule list that players are able to do that, and if they are not take the proper action to punish the player.

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: Ask them to stop first, as they can play whatever music they want until it crosses into the area of mic spamming, then i would take proper action.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: Depending on the severity  of the current sit, I would either quickly finish the current sit and then bring the RDMER into a sit. Or simply contact another admin to take my sit if possible.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: Depending on what is going on i would mute them, bring them to a sit and take proper action as racism is not allowed.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: Ask the fellow staff member to calm down and tell them that it is not acceptable for staff to act in such a way. then either contact a higher up if it continues or just proceed with the sit if it stops.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum