Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bapefully

Bapefully's Staff Application Empty Bapefully's Staff Application

Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:57 am
Steam name: Bapefully

In game name: Bapefully

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419508329

Country(to get an idea on timezone): United States of America, Eastern Time Zone

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: More staff on board, maturity with handling certain situations, and an experienced person on the job to help out new players. Also, I well know the rules.

Why do you want to be staff: I want to be staff to because I want to help out the server with any issues that may occur so that the server will prosper and will not be a toxic environment. Also, I want to be staff because I really enjoy this server and I want to stop people from breaking the rules so the actual people on this server who roleplay, can have fun and enjoy their time on this server so they can come back another day to play again. Another reason is that I want to make players feel comfortable in this server and make have trust in the the staff, so that the players know we will handle any bad behavior to have a safe roleplaying environment. The last reason is that I want to gain more experience with interacting with people, helping them, and to just make people want to play in this server every time they log into GMOD.

How long have you been playing on the server: I have been playing on this server for over 2 weeks now

How active can you be: I can be on early in the mornings, late at night, and during lunch time.

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: I would put the player in a sit and warn them to not advert a pd raid while inside the pd and to also advert "kos if near". If they do it again I will jail them for 120 and if they continue, I will kick them or ban them and if I don't have that power, I would contact a higher up to give them the punishment.

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: I would ignore it because hobo's are allowed to sing for money

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: I would contact a higher up or someone in my same position as staff and tell them to deal with the situation, but if there isn't any other staff on duty, then I will report their steam id to a higher up if I cant ban them so they could ban them

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: I would permanent ban them for racism

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: I would have a talk with the staff member and tell them to be professional and be mature and if they continue I would warn them and report them to a higher up to decide a punishment

FAILING TO ANSWER ALL THESE QUESTIONS/ANSWERING THEM TRUTHFULLY WILL RESULT IN BEING DENIED ON THE SPOT
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum