Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Gaserr

Staff Application Empty Staff Application

Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:40 pm
Steam name: Gaserr

In game name: Gaserr

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98104993

Country(to get an idea on timezone): US

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: You would be gaining more help for your server and help keep people acting civil and respectful on the server.

Why do you want to be staff: I want to help and make the server a better place for everyone and i would really enjoy seeing the server a little bit less chaotic and more fun.

How long have you been playing on the server: I've been playing on the server for around 4 or 5 days now (at the time of posting application)

How active can you be: I can be active during the afternoons after i get off of work and i can be on all day for when i have a day off.

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: I would take the theif into a sit because you cannot advert raid inside of pd.

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: I would give him a warning and tell him to stop and if he does not comply i would gag him.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: i would check to see if there were any other on dutys online and if there isnt i would try and handle both the sits.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: I would pull them into a sit and ban them for a certain period of time.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: I would attempt to try and calm he/she down and if i am unable to handle the situation by myself i would call another staff member.

STAFF REFERENCE: [C3] Back_Hack
Conwell
Conwell
Owner
Owner
https://code3gaming.forumotion.com

Staff Application Empty Re: Staff Application

Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:24 am
Approved. Like a Star @ heaven
poopy

Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:54 pm
Conwell wrote:Approved. Like a Star @ heaven
I saw Gaserr get banned yesterday for racism and DDOS threats...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum