Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
S3ean

S3ean's staff app Empty S3ean's staff app

Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:17 pm
Steam name: S3ean

In game name: S3ean

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:201154069

Country(to get an idea on timezone): United states

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: I can help relieve the stress of staff by taking care of other player's issues and day to day scenarios.

Why do you want to be staff: I want to be staff because I always feel there are rulebreakers, People RDMING and just being overall minges and it annoys me a lot, That's one big issue the server has right now (Staff Underpopulation) and I want to help fix that issue by being active and just helping the community and fix all the problems on the server that the community has and are asking for help with. Also, the second big issue is being biased, I want to help the community as a nonbiased staff even towards my closest friends and my clan members, Because being biased is just not caring for the community in general and just's wants to help their clan members and friends in a better way then to normal players

How long have you been playing on the server: I have been playing on this server for a couple weeks now and have grown to love it I see so much room for growth and would love to be apart of this.

How active can you be: I can be active for 3 to 4 hours a day.

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: I would inform him/her that it is a /advert PD Raid (kos if near).

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: Nothing, they are aloud to sing for money.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: Depending upon the severity of the sit i'm in I would either ask another staff to handle it, or ask them to hang tight for one minute and then handle the mass rdmer.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: Perma ban them for racism.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: Ask that staff member to please stop screaming. Send recordings to higher ups. (if needed).
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum