Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MattB

MattB Staff Application Empty MattB Staff Application

Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:18 pm
Steam name: MattB

In game name: MattB

SteamID: 5282132

Country(to get an idea on timezone): United States

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: I Have A lot Of experience In Darkrp Servers And Am Good With People

Why do you want to be staff: I Would Like To Improve the server and prevent from having the server be in any bad experiences for people

How long have you been playing on the server: 1 week

How active can you be: 3-5 days a week

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: If he adverts just "Pd raid" I would let him go and see what he does and if he does not advert if he sees anyone he will kill them i would give him a warning that he needs to advert "Pd raid. KOS If in pd" then i would let him go.

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: I Would Not Do Anything except to ask him to please not do that

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: I would figure out what player it was and then write it down and finish the sit i am in then i would kick that rdming player.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: I Would Grab The Person, Give Him A very stern talk and then I would give him a warning and then ban him or kick him from the server

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: I Would Stop That Staff Member By Taking Him to Another Place And Then I Would Talk To him And Report Him On The Forums.

Last edited by MattB on Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changing SteamId)
[C3]Deathomen86
Admin
Admin

MattB Staff Application Empty Re: MattB Staff Application

Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:28 pm
Your steamid is incorrect It will involve numbers and will not be a name
MattB

Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:46 am
Hello Just Letting You Know I have fixed it
Sponsored content