Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MattB

MattB's Staff Application Empty MattB's Staff Application

Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:10 am
Steam name: Mathewbleau

In game name: MattB

SteamID: 5282132

Country(to get an idea on timezone): United States, Nothern

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team:

I Have Had a lot of experience on DarkRp Servers and am good at detecting problems and also good at communicating with people.

Why do you want to be staff:

I Would Like To Help To improve The Community and help from those who do not want to play the game right.

How long have you been playing on the server:

About 1 month, I Have About 228 Hours On Gmod.

How active can you be:

I Can Be On about 4-7 Days a week, depending on what I have going on with school and sports.

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone:

If he adverts just "Pd raid" I would let him go and see what he does and if he does not advert if he sees anyone he will kill them i would give him a warning that he needs to advert "Pd raid. KOS If in pd" then i would let him go.

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most:

I Would Not Do Anything except to ask him to please not do that even though it might be annoying.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit:

It would depend on the severity of the sit i am in at the moment and then I would finish the current sit, then I would grab the mass rdmer and bring him somewhere else so he does not rdm anyone else.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic:

I Would Grab Them, bring them somewhere else, then I would settle them down and tell them why they are getting banned. If they don't listen then I would just ban then for 2 weeks for racism to others.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do:

If the staff member was higher up than me or even if they are lower than me I would treat him as any other player with the punishment that I give them. Then I would report them to the higher ups.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum