Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Swisket

Swisket Staff Application Empty Swisket Staff Application

Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:21 pm
Steam name: Swisket

In game name: Swiss

SteamID: 76561198324039167

Country(to get an idea on timezone): United States, Central

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: I’ve been told I’m good at rationalizing with people while also keeping the situation under control. I feel like I take extra precaution not to act on impulse and only do what I think must be done. I believe I can help as a staff on the server to get things done in an orderly fashion and help HR’s with any sort of situation.

Why do you want to be staff: I’ve got a few friends who are staff and from watching them, I know a lot already. I think the server would benefit having me on their team and I hope others think so, too.

How long have you been playing on the server: About a month? I have 47 hours on Gmod and this server is the only one I play on.

How active can you be: I can be on every day (unless told otherwise via appointment or emergency) from 5:30pm-9:00pm and possibly all day on weekends if needed.

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone:
I would pull them aside and let them know that you have to advert outside of the place being raided before opening fire. If they resist, I’d jail them, but only if needed as this takes extra time. If they’re a new player who failed to read the rules I’d warn them for false raid, but if they failed to advert on purpose the warn would be for mass rdm.

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most:
Although it may be annoying, hobos are allowed to do this. Unless it becomes a genuine problem with other players, no action will be taken.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit:
Depending on the severity of the sit, I’d most likely have a little spare time to let another staff know to deal with the rdm. If I’m alone, however, I can tp the rdmer and strip their weapons if they don’t comply. They can sit quietly while I deal with the other sit, and if they don’t, its jail time.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic:
I’d try my best to get them to settle down to let them know why they are to be banned, but if they can’t be stopped, I’ll just ban them for two weeks due to racism.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do:
If the staff is a higher rank than me, I can’t do much but treat them like a fellow player and report them to a higher ranked staff after the sit. This is highly unprofessional of the other staff member, though, and I wouldn’t take this lightly.

Conwell
Conwell
Owner
Owner
https://code3gaming.forumotion.com

Swisket Staff Application Empty Re: Swisket Staff Application

Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:33 pm
Approved. Like a Star @ heaven
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum