Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
blackoutgt0444

blackoutgt0444 staff application Empty blackoutgt0444 staff application

Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:03 pm
Steam name: blackoutgt0444

In game name: blackoutgt0444

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:444804345

Country(to get an idea on timezone):USA

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: im not sure what i can offer but i know in bringing me on the server only stand to gain.

Why do you want to be staff: i like and appreciate everyone on the server and want to help to make the server better.

How long have you been playing on the server: longer than a month.

How active can you be: not to active because im running the game off my phone.

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: nothing he would kill me first.

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: ask him to change the song.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: ask another staff member to take over the current sit so i can handle the next one.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: gag them and warn them if it continues a ban may be needed.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: ask the staff member calm down and handle the situation.
Pichu
Pichu
https://twitch.tv/pichubber/

blackoutgt0444 staff application Empty Re: blackoutgt0444 staff application

Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:44 am
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum