Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
scrothy

Scrothy's Staff Application. Empty Scrothy's Staff Application.

Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:00 am
Steam name:Pro Vibe Checker | Scrothy

In game name:Pro Vibe Checker | Scrothy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11101

Country(to get an idea on timezone):Hungary,Europe

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team:Im really active,and since i live in Hungary when its really morning for almost everybody,its like 2-3 pm at my country,and i can stop a lot of RDM's since i had seen RDM's in the morning(for you guys) and there was no staff on,also im kind with people,i catch on fast.

Why do you want to be staff:I really like this community and i really wouldn't be suprised if anyone wasn't a kind person,since on my first day i got accepted to Biscuit's Corp. which im really thankful for,i have a good grammar and i wont let the server down,im kind too,you dont really have to struggle with me about stuff you are asking me to do.

How long have you been playing on the server:2-3 days(i think so)

How active can you be:I can be very active in the mornings,afternoons,maybe nights on the weekend if my job lets me.

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone:I would pull jim away because he isnt outside,and If they are in the KOS zone they are allowed to be killed,but if they are not in the zone,then get killed,i will move them away,and tell them that you CAN'T do that,and if you do it again it will be not VERBAL it will a be a warning.

What would you do if someone is  hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most:As long as  he is NOT:Running around playing It/BeingEarrape or Offensive

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit:I would leave the sit,and before that i would excuse myself,and if its a really important sit,i will just freeze them and ask another staff to take care about them (if the others staff are not on,i will just freeze him and put him on a rooftop and deal with him later on as i finish with the sit.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic:I Would do nothing unless the following admin is AFK,because if he will notice im sure he will stop him,and if the admin is AFK i would tell him to stop,and if he does not stop i will give them a little brake.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do:I would tell the staff member to calm down,otherwise i will have to call a supervisor and if he does not stops i will mute him either kick him dependig what he is screaming about,and excuse and say sorry to the player who is being disrespected.
Conwell
Conwell
Owner
Owner
https://code3gaming.forumotion.com

Scrothy's Staff Application. Empty Re: Scrothy's Staff Application.

Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:55 am
Approved. Like a Star @ heaven
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum