Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SPΔCΣ LΩRD

SPΔCΣ LΩRD staff application Empty SPΔCΣ LΩRD staff application

Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:06 pm
Steam name: SPΔCΣ LΩRD

In game name: SPΔCΣ LΩRD

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11101

Country(to get an idea on timezone): USA (EST)

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: I can help others in need on the server, and solve player to player problems

Why do you want to be staff: I want to help others in need.

How long have you been playing on the server: at least a month or 2.

How active can you be: Everyday, mon-fri at like 3pm- 10:30pm.

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: I would drag him/her out and tell him/her that he/she can not start raids inside of the interest of the raid area, I would give him a warning first and if he/she keeps on doing raids inside of the area I would ask for a person to ban them temporarily.

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: Well first every one has their opinions on music but, if he/she is mic spamming music and he/she is not a DJ I would tell him he/she has to be the DJ role if he/she wants to play music.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: I would drag them out quickly jail them and continue with the other person.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: Since racism is not allowed in the server I would drag them out, tell them to stop being racist and if he/she persists I would most likely ask for a ban on the person.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: First, I would have to attempt on getting him to calm down if he is not calmed down I would have to ask for more assistance with another admin to help me with the situation and calm things down afterwards the consequences would have to vary on that fellow staff member by getting a person higher up.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum