Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SPΔCΣ LΩRD

SPΔCΣ LΩRD Staff Application Empty SPΔCΣ LΩRD Staff Application

Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:26 pm
Steam name:SPΔCΣ LΩRD

In game name:VibesRToxc

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:80307466

Country(to get an idea on timezone): America (EST time zone)

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: I can help others and contribute to staff team.

Why do you want to be staff: I have always wanted to help others in the server especially new players and help them with any questions, I can also help the server if people are breaking rules,etc.

How long have you been playing on the server: 4 months close to 5

How active can you be: Everyday, mondays-friday i'm at school and I come back at 4 pm EST or a bit later, unless on break.

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: Well, first he adverted inside being a problem another problem is he only adverted pd raid and no kos if near which is counted as RDM so, having to go on duty, I would drag he out and tell them they cant start a PD raid inside and there was no kos if near meaning the people they killed/attempted to kill would count as RDM leading to a jail and tell them to read the MOTD so, they won't be in the same problem.

What would you do if someone is hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: I don't care about the music he is playing and hobos are allowed to play music the thing is that, in the MOTD it states, hobos and DJs must be stationary and on a stage so, if he/she is not stationary/on a stage I would tell them to make a stage or be stationary.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit:I would grab them with a phys gun drag them to me and jail them and get a higher up to ban/take the sit

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: I would mute the person as he is saying a offensive word and get a higher up to ban the person for racism.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: First, I would try to calm that staff member down and get a higher up to help with the current situation so, the way to handle the situation is separate the 2, get the each person's side of the event, and figure out the punishment on the person who RDM'd the other person.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum