Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
budgoesrip

BUDGOESRIP Staff Application Empty BUDGOESRIP Staff Application

Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:33 am
Steam name: BUD.GOES.R.I.P

In game name: BUDGOESRIP

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:141848575

Country(to get an idea on timezone): United States Of America  or Central Standard Time

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: Helping the community when people are breaking the rules.

Why do you want to be staff: Because i am getting tired of farming printers and i am on the server a lot.

How long have you been playing on the server: I played on the server a few years ago but just started getting back into it. I don't know exactly how many hours i have but it is at least 48 hours.

How active can you be: I can be on at least 3 hours a day.

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone:I would bring them to a sit, and jail them
and try to explain to the best of my ability what they did wrong.

What would you do if someone is  hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: Deal with it because hobo's are aloud to mic spam songs.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: I would ask another staff member to take care of it if i'm not the only one on, and if i am the only one on at the time i would tell the people that i'm in the sit with to hold on, and jailtp the guy that is mass rdming and ban him or get a higher up to ban him.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: I would gag/mute them and ban them for two weeks or get a higher up to mute them.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: Let a higher up know.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum