Code3gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kraken Wolf
Kraken Wolf

Kraken Wolf's Staff Application Empty Kraken Wolf's Staff Application

Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:38 pm
Steam name: Kraken Wolf

In game name: Kraken Wolf

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198210155129

Country(to get an idea on timezone): US. Central, Illinois

What would we benefit bringing you on the staff team: I am always able to be on during the week in the afternoon and on the weekends i am able to be on from 8:00 am to 11:00 pm.

Why do you want to be staff: The reason i want to become a staff member is because i feel like i would help the community out with dealing with trolls and helping new players figure out how to correctly role-play.

How long have you been playing on the server: I have been on this server for over a year now.

How active can you be: During the week i can be on by 4:00 pm to 9:pm and during the weekend i can be on from 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM Central timezone.

PLEASE ANSWER THESE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS AS IF YOU WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON DUTY

What would you do if you was inside pd and the thief right next to you adverts pd raid and starts killing everyone: I would report it to the other staff members because im pretty sure i cant make my own sit.

What would you do if someone is  hobo and is mic spamming the song you hate the most: i would first ask them nicely to change the song and if they continue i will just walk away from them.

What would you do if you see someone mass rdming but you are in the middle of another sit: First i would finish my sit, then after i will wait for someone to call for staff and then i will take their sit and then i will talk to them both and then read the console or the given module that tells you what they did and if they are guilty i will punish them from what the staff handbook said's for a punishment and if they lie to me then i will tell the other staff that are higher ranked than me to talk to them.

What would you do if you hear a person screaming admins are fucking ni**ers in their mic: i will report it but i will need to have video evidence.

Lets say you are handling an rdm case on a fellow staff member and that fellow staff member starts screaming and disrespecting that player, what would you do: First i will tell the other staff member to please calm down but if they don't and continue to disrespect the player i will bring it up to a staff member of a higher rank than me.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum